Despite a good diet and regular exercise, there might be certain areas of your body that are not responding to either method. Thankfully, you have body contouring as an option. There are many options to choose when looking at body contouring procedures, depending on the area you would like to enhance. If you have more questions about body contouring procedures, don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Tampa Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery. Let’s take a look at some of the most common body contouring procedures that Dr. Joseph Brown offers:
● Body Contouring: This procedure is performed after a patient loses a significant amount of weight, and needs some help getting to their ideal body size. Losing weight is hard enough, so this procedure is here to help. In most cases of extreme weight loss, patients are left with loose skin in the arms, face, neck, abdomen and thighs. This surgery is sometimes the only way to remove the extra skin and restore the contour of the body.
● Liposuction: This procedure is designed to remove stubborn areas of fat around your body that do not respond to diet and exercise. Dr. Brown will permanently remove those stubborn areas of fat to maximize the contour of your body. It can make a dramatic change in the right patient. For more information about liposuction in Tampa Bay, click here.
● Mommy makeover: The joyful process of becoming a mother can most definitely take a toll on your body, and this procedure can make a huge difference. After getting back to a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise, some women may still have areas on their body that did not go back to normal. Doctors can perform a tummy tuck, breast surgery and more as part of this procedure.
● Breast augmentation: In this procedure, your doctor will place implants in your breasts to enhance your physique and curves. You will first discuss with Dr. Brown your goals and ideal look, which will then be implemented throughout the surgery.
● Breast reduction: Sometimes women who have larger breasts suffer from back pain and neck pain. This procedure can greatly relieve those symptoms by reducing the size of your breasts. The goal is to give women a smaller breast that is better shaped and lifted.
● Breast reconstruction: After winning a battle with breast cancer, some patients may want to reconstruct breast tissue that was removed. Patients should know that this procedure is optional; sometimes after cancer treatment the last thing a patient may want is to be around more doctors and medical centers. If they do choose to have the procedure done, they should know that their care will be personalized and performed in a state-of-the-art facility.
● Skin treatments: Depending on a patient’s goals for their skin, their doctor can provide treatments to correct uneven tone, blemishes, uneven texture, wrinkles and more.
● Kybella: This procedure can help patients get rid of the dreaded “double chin.” The best part about this surgery is that the results are permanent.
Body Contouring and Liposuction in Tampa Bay
Dr. Joseph M. Brown is a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon who provides excellent, high quality care in a state-of-the-art medical facility. Dr. Brown and his expert team at Tampa Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery take pride in delivering outstanding and long-lasting results to patients who are seeking an improved confidence and physique. Begin your journey here for body contouring and liposuction in Tampa Bay.